4 - 8 Years
1. Conduct test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications; make adjustments as necessary.Cut, shape, and trim blanks or blocks to specified lengths or shapes, using power saws, power shears, rules, and hand tools.
2. File, grind, shim, and adjust different parts to properly fit them together.
3. Fit and assemble parts to make, repair, or modify dies, jigs, gauges, and tools, using machine tools and hand tools.
4. Inspect finished dies for smoothness, contour conformity, and defects.
5. Lift, position, and secure machined parts on surface plates or worktables, using hoists, vises, v-blocks, or angle plates.
6. Measure, mark, and scribe metal or plastic stock to lay out machining, using instruments such as protractors, micrometers, scribes, and rulers.
7. Select metals to be used from a range of metals and alloys, based on properties such as hardness and heat tolerance.
8. Set up and operate conventional or computer numerically controlled machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to cut, bore, grind,
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Medical / Health Care / Hospitals|
|Work Experience||4 - 8 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree, Post Graduate Diploma|
|Contact Person||Mr. G.K. Patel|