• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C#, Asp.net, code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of the ASP.net
• Candidate should have worked on a full life-cycle project and BA support during the
integration and UAT phases
• Should be atleast average in communication, otherwise reject
• Experience on atleast 3-4 projects
• Familiarity with the .NET framework.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, able to write Optimized code
• Writing clean, readable C# code and C# libraries .
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server .