6 - 12 Years
Rajsamand, Udaipur, Dariba, Debari,Chanderiya,Zawar
Position: Sub Business Unit HR Head
Location : Zawar, Chanderiya, Debari, Dariba
The primary function of the role is to act as Head of HR of one of the Sub Business units to support the achievement of the business objectives for the Sub Business Unit operations. The successful incumbent will provide strategic and operational HR support and guidance to the business team while balancing the needs of the business and employees in accordance with Vedanta’s values and ethics. This role will be responsible to provide functional leadership to the HR team of the Sub Business Unit.
· Be a part of Sub Business Unit Executive committee and drive key business parameters like productivity and manpower cost.
· Responsible for average workforce including contract manpower of around 2500
· Independently managing the workmen, non-executives, skilled and semi-skilled labours at the business unit
· Handling, managing and dealing with contract work force providers.
· Ensure legal compliance pertaining to various statutes applicable to the company as a Principal Employer and also ensure Contractor Compliances.
· Dealing with union representatives, federation, vendors and contractors
· Responsible for workforce planning (both full time and contract employees)
· Drive talent management processes across the operation including performance management, succession planning, talent assessment & acquisition.
· Drive and monitor compensation and benefit programs in accordance with company’s compensation philosophy.
· Develop and drive internal communication processes through change management model.
· Responsible for deployment of local and corporate policies.
· Support, coach, and mentor business leaders in building organizational capability and performance management activities
· Drive employee engagement
· Manage and support the empl
|Salary||5 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||6 - 12 Years|
|Contact Person||Mr. G.K. Patel|