5 - 10 Years
Ahmedabad, Gandhidham, Mumbai, Pune
Please Note: in Regards to Qualification, if the Candidate Has Completed Engineering, Masters is Not Compulsory. if Candidate Has Done Bachelors in Any other Stream, Full Time Mba is Must.
1. Job Purpose
to Be Front-line Contact to Generate Leads and Commission Ro’s to Achieve His Kpi’s.
2. Accountabilities & Responsibilitie
new Business Development
responsible for New Business Development as per the Abp for the Division and Zone.
new Loa Generation
commissioning of Ros
· Responsible for Getting all the Nocs and Adhere to all the Statutory Compliances.
· Responsible for the Relationship Management with Bureaucrats and other Govt Official such as – Ccoe, Gram Panchayat, Police Etc.
· Responsible for Supporting to S&d Depot Location Personnel as and When Desired.
supervising Development of the Retail Network of Nayara Energy Ros By Identifying Suitable Land & Franchisees.
identifying New Sites and Franchisees for Setting Up of Ro's After Ta Analysis
coordinate for all Statutory Approvals
monitor Construction & Development of Ro as per Co. Specifications
complete Commissioning of Ro’s Within Milestones Set in Abp
follow Up with Government Agencies for Statutory Approval & Licenses
submit Applications as per Norms to Licensing Authorities.
.liaison with District Magistrate’s Office & other Related Department for Issuance of Noc.
liaise with Metrology & Peso Department for Approval of Licences.
regular Meeting with Franchisee to Resolve Problems
advise Franchisees On Staff Appointment for Housekeeping and Safety Standards
resolve Channel Conflicts
liasoning with Vendors and Competitors
· Maintain Cordial Relation with Concerned Personnel
|Salary||8 Lac To 13 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree|
|About Company||Nayara Energy|