5 - 15 Years
• Youwill bedelegaling day to day job as per schedule to all the employee assigned in the production plant, including raw material handler
• Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
• Ensuring that the production is cost effective by understanding and reacting to the wider needs of the business versus those of the Plant.
• Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
• Working out the human and material resources needed.
• Drafting a timescale for the job.
• Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
• To ensure the plant and equipment is implemented andmaintained in accordance with Engineering standards, local and statutory legislation,
• ISO systems, Health & Safety legislation.
• You will implement the developmentand design methodsand procedures throughguidelines fromthe Authorized Senior.
• You will be involved in producing production process manual
• You will work as part of the operation management team.
• You will develop and lead the continuous improvement activities within the team
• Understand and react to the wider needs of the business versus those of the Plant.
• Monitor and measure results of initiatives, Finetuningor taking corrective action as necessary.
• To ensure that safety and quality are a key element of the manufacturing culture.
• Build and develop relationships at all levels across the manufacturing function in order tospark ideas for continuous improvement.
• Liaising among different departments, e.g. accounts, purchase, store, tool room, QC/QA
• You will have to induce participation of weekly departmental meetings with all respective HOD’s to report on any issues.
• Workingwith managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
• Build and develop relationships at all levels across themanufacturing function in order to spark ideas for continu
|Salary||3 Lac To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||5 - 15 Years|