3 - 8 Years
1. Daily sales meeting with reporting.
2. Complaint attending & providing satisfactory respond to client & after sales
3. Handling of all P.O. with accuracy & within timelines.
4. Keep track on samples & material despatch details.
5. Meet & greet the incoming client & visitors to our company.
6. To visit in the market to increase bonding with our existing channel partner's &
7. Manage sales contract agreement with Channel partners.
8. To keep our Customer & Channel partners update of our new launches, etc.
9. To address sales related issues & conflicts in timely manner.
10.Should able to execute company's marketing plan & branding or our products.
11.Maintaining records related to sales & department.
12.To be alert on market trends, our industry standards & competitors.
13.To inform management on any potential competitive threats and suggest
corrective ideas if any.
14.Identify potentials markets for our products.
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||3 - 8 Years|