1. Own End to End business development role and Sales funnel i.e. starting from lead
generation to closure in terms of Business expansion & Revenue Growth.
2. Prospect for potential new clients through various lead generation activities.
Generate Leads on an ongoing basis resulting into closures and increased
3. Understand consumers : Who are our target consumers, what are their needs
4. Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust
pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging
5. Pursue and achieve the targets assigned for various services
6. Brainstorm new and creative revenue growth strategies and partnership
opportunities. Present to and consult with senior level management on business trends
with a view to developing new services, products, and business channels.
7. Build relationships with new clients and develop and maintain a healthy
relationship for the old clients
8. Making Market Research a part of your daily activity to remain up to date about the
market, competition, clients etc.
9. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s
unique selling propositions and differentiators.
10. Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s
CRM or other sales management system.
11. Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people
12. Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to
enhance the company’s performance.